Hey guys, Jordan here.This is going to be my sort of Christmas/New Year post.To talk about some of the greatest things that happened in the year 2012.
- January 2nd: Casey Games was founded by a 12 year old Jordan Casey with a plan to build a virtual world
- February 2nd: Jordan releases Alien Ball VS Humans.Becomes Europe's youngest app developer
- Feb-March-April: Lots of publicity
- June: Cannes Lions Festival, the conference that started it all:
- September:EPS 2012, Cologne, Germany
- October: Web Summit, Gamecity7, Greenboy Touch released on Android
- November:Greenboy Touch released on iOS, Smartphone and Tablet Games Summit, TedXYouth@Chankyapuri.
WOW! What a year it's been & that's just a small piece.So, what can we expect for 2013? I'm glad you asked.At 23:00 on December 30th, I will reveal what will be happening with Casey Games for 2013. But, on January 2nd (Casey Games' second anniversary) be in for a treat....Ok guys, so Casey Games are taking a 'break' for the holidays and will be back in action in time for the first anniversary of Casey Games (January 2nd). Be safe guys and Merry Christmas and a happy new year!